Shortly after the Ver.1.03 update, we have news that the next update is coming soon!
And it looks like there is finally a nerf given to most of the high tier units & strikers, as well as some bug fixes in the game.
These patches will be live on 4th August 2017, 10AM JST.
The following Playable units will receive changes:
- Mobility will be decreased.
- The boost usage for 8B will be increased.
- The effective range for 2AB will be decreased.
Full Armor ZZ Gundam
- During FAZZ mode, the passive effect of reduce 20% damage taken will be removed.
- During FAZZ mode, the traveling speed of Main will be decreased.
- The chasing capabilities of AC will be decreased.
- The machine gun damage from the AC input will be decreased. (Damage from 102->80)
- Gundam Nadleeh’s AC has been adjusted. (Exactly what was adjusted was not mentioned)
Hot Scramble Gundam
- The beam speed from funnels deployed using 2AB input will be decreased.
- The damage dealt from the funnels using 2AB input will be decreased. (Damage from 125 ->107)
The following Striker will receive changes:
- The effective range of Pressure will be decreased.
- Damage Proration of the Pressure will be decreased. Meaning in the event of the opponent was hit by the pressure, the damage from the follow up attacks will be decreased.
- Head vulcans firing in incorrect direction
- Ammo not consumed correctly
- Inconsistent max range for gerobi
- Graphic glitch for transformable units
- Unable to recover from a Downed state
- Unit freezing after certain attacks
- Unable to enter another player’s room after being kicked out from another
- Unable to use Share Play properly
- Zeta: Melee not having tracking capability during BC~B
- Hyaku Shiki: AC not firing
- Epyon: Melee not appearing after B~AB
- Delta Plus: Melee not having tracking capability during BC~B
- Gold Sumo: Incorrect Boost consumption, incorrect Awakening meter gain rate
- Silver Sumo: Incorrect Boost consumption, incorrect Awakening meter gain rate
- Virtue: Occurance of GN Shield being carried over when going into Nadleeh while GN Shield is active, and being unable to Guard while in Nadleeh thereafter
- Nadleeh: Incorrect melee speed during 4/6B~4/6B (Dempsey Roll)
- G-Arcane: Being stuck in air after using AB while in Float Mode. Incorrect hitbox during Awakening Attack
- Mack Knife (Mask): CSB not firing while Main has 0 ammo
- Crossbone Gundam X2 Kai: Incorrect Boost consumption
- Hot Scramble: Funnels not able to return to the unit after Awakening Attack